"NO GOING BACK NOW" - THE INTERSECTION OF PEOPLE, BUSINESS AND DIGITISATION
Every aspect of our lives and work is changing forever with the ubiquity of digital technologies. Not only are traditional activities moving onto digital platforms, entirely new services are made possible in the digital economy.
And the pace is only going to get fiercer.
Organisations can no longer rely on their incumbency, collaboration platforms are changing the definition of ‘employment’ and conversations with friends and families are more likely to happen on a messaging platform than the lounge room or café.
Join over 1,000 business leaders and digital practitioners at the 2015 Australian Digital Summit where we’ll help unlock the opportunities of digitisation for you.
This year, our fourth, you’ll hear from some of brightest minds in digital and technology including:
· Senator The Hon. Mitch Fifield
· Telstra CEO - Andrew Penn
· Author & Digital Analyst - Brian Solis
· Co-Founder, muru-D - Annie Parker
· Lithium CEO - Rob Tarkoff
· Co-Founder & CEO, Decoded - Kathryn Parsons
· Rackspace's Futurist and Tech Evangelist - Robert Scoble
· Managing Director - Twitter Australia - Karen Stocks
· Best Selling Author - Shel Israel
· CSIRO Chief Executive - Dr Larry Marshall
· Founder & CEO, Pixc - Holly Cardew
· Co-Founder and CEO FreightExchange - Cate Hull
· General Manager for Aust & NZ, Uber - David Rohrsheim
The full event agenda is now available on the official event website ( http://telstra.com/summit ).
Date Added: 2019-03-19
Category: Atlantic Broadband Fiber
Watched 76 times