For many years, Japan and FAO have been working together for a zero hunger world. This strong partnership dates back to 1951, when Japan became a member of the Organization. Supporting projects to strengthen global food governance and address the needs of vulnerable rural communities in Asia, Africa, Latin America and the Middle East, the partnership reflects a common vision to achieve sustainability in agriculture, forestry and fisheries, and support for emergency response and building resilience.
A new report summarizes the partnership and its development impact in 2016 and 2017.
Follow #UNFAO on social media!
* Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/UNFAO
* Google+ - https://plus.google.com/+UNFAO
* Instagram - https://instagram.com/unfao/
* LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/fao
* Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/faoknowledge
© FAO: http://www.fao.org
Date Added: 2019-04-12
Watched 30 times