"WARNING!Set top box DEADLY electrocution.
Do not get Frontier tv/internet/phone! 4 months consistently out of service. Repair tech and Engineer found set top box leaking dangerously HIGH VOLTAGE that he was so afraid of he would be electrocuted he ask me to turn the breakers off. Billed $150.00 for rented movies I was told to rent, video and document..."
Review on PissedConsumer.com: https://frontier-communications.pissedconsumer.com/dangerous-set-top-box-electrocution-201710241119605.html
Date Added: 2019-02-20
Category: Frontier Fiber
Watched 147 times