In this lesson, you can learn how to improve English grammar. You'll see a step-by-step, practical plan to improve your English grammar in any area. Make sure you leave us a comment and let us know which grammar topic you're going to review first!
What do you think of when you hear the word 'grammar'? Does it make you think of complicated textbooks, difficult exercises and boring lessons? For many English learners, the answer is 'yes'. Some English learners even tell us "I don't need grammar," or "I don't want to study grammar." In this lesson, you're going to see first of all what grammar really is and why you need it. Then, we'll share some advice to make it easier for you to learn and use English grammar.
This lesson can help you:
- Understand the areas you are struggling with and errors you are making with English grammar.
- Learn what 'form' and 'function' mean when it comes to English grammar.
- Learn what it means to 'template' and how that can help you improve English grammar.
- Get helpful tips on how to make flashcards to improve and learn English grammar faster.
1. Find Your Errors and Weaknesses 1:21
2. Identify the Problem: Form or Function? 3:50
3. Templating 7:55
4. Make Digital Flashcards 11:53
See the full version of this lesson with text on our website: https://www.oxfordonlineenglish.com/improve-english-grammar .
English Grammar in Use by Raymond Murphy: https://www.amazon.com/English-Grammar-Answers-Interactive-eBook/dp/1107539331.
Date Added: 2019-03-18
Category: Learn anything
Watched 15 times