This video would serve as guide to anyone just starting out as either a telecom manager or a field technician.
While not a comprehensive kit for installation, it covers about 90% of the scenarios that Telecom techs run into doing Moves/Adds/Changes and repairs.
For anyone just starting out, it can be expensive to run out and try to get everything at once. My core items for a beginner would be:
- Tone generator and Tone probe
- Linemans' scissors (aka: Snips)
- Punchdown Tool with 66 and 110 blades
- Linemans' test phone (aka: Butt set)
- Screw drivers (flat blade & phillips in both small and med size)
Those items would get you pretty far. Later things like the crimp tool, socket set, volt meter, inspection mirror, and others can be picked up one at a time as you begin making some money.
NEW YORK PHOTOGRAPHY FOR ARCHITECTURE, CONSTRUCTION, COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE, AND DEVELOPMENT
Date Added: 2023-10-09
Watched 6 times